AmplifierHam radio power amplifiers
- Photos of amplifiers
- Dave made pictures of amplifiers
[ Hits: 4660 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Pondering a QRO Amplifier?
- Matrix of several popular amplifiers currently on the market
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRO via Russia
- Power amplifiers from amateur radio operators around the world which are designed/built using Russian tubes.
[ Hits: 8370 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- QRP 20Watt Power Amplifier
- 20 Watt Power Amp for Softrock or for QRP transceivers by M0RZF
[ Hits: 1124 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Relay Driver for Power Amps
- A simple but complex relay driver for power amplifiers
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Retrofit of a GLA-1000 to GI-7B
- This retrofit of a GLA-1000 to GI-7B was done by Lawson, W4EMF, in 2002. Modifying The Dentron GLA-1000B for the GI-7B Triode
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- RF Amplifier basics
- Introduction to RF power amplifiers. Basics and guidelines. by wb0nni
[ Hits: 1588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Testing the 3-500Z pins
- Learn How to test the 3-500Z
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3934 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The DX 200 amplifier
- Interesting homebrew project by G4BXM, Roger
[ Hits: 1904 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Triode & Tetrode boards
- A lot of good things, not for QRP fans.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- TS-850S Amplifier Interface
- An interface for amplifier to TS-850S
[ Hits: 3425 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Understanding Linear Amplifiers
- Understanding Solid State Linear Amplifiers
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using VNA to adjust Linear amplifiers
- Linear amplifiers cold adjustments with network analyser (VNA)
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21324 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- WD7S Productions
- A collection of kits for control and protection of homebrew linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 9685 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WV7U - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 8925 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- WZ1V's VHF modifications page
- A collection of modifications to the AM6154/55 linear amplifier
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Technical Reference : Amplifier
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Technical Reference :
Alternative Power Amplifiers * Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio QRM Eliminator QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receiver Front-End Protector Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi
Recent Links M0VKK VHF UHF Liear Amp QRP 20Watt Power Amplifier Testing the 3-500Z pins Using VNA to adjust Linear amplifiers ALC for real
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links