Beacon KeyerBeacon Keyers
- PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter
- A description of a simple Lowfer beacon transmitter.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- CW/QRSS beacon, based on a microcontroller PIC16F84, by Microchip, with only few other components. Schematic and component list available
[ Hits: 2371 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Beacon Controller
- Radio Beacon Controller using an AT90S2343 with a block diagram of a Radio Beacon.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Beacon Finder
- This project is a radio frequency receiver that will help the user the trace the direction and distance of transmitter beacon(s) operating at 433MHz frequency by Cornell Univerity
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple beacon construction notes
- Here is a simple, self-contained beacon which can run a few milliwatts or as much as a watt depending on choice of amplifier and supply voltage.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The AVR Beacon Super Keyer
- Description of an HF beacon keyer with telemetry. What makes the keyer rather different is its versatility - it is a multi-mode unit, with ASK and FSK modulation, sending Feld-Hell and Morse on command
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ideal 28MHz Beacon
- What constitutes the ideal 28MHz beacon from the listener's perspective by G0AEV
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Milli Beacon
- This page describes an cheap RF signal source, a portable micro beacon, using a low cost temperature controlled crystal oscillator
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer
- Inexpensive and easy to to build standalone Beacon Keyer.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VersaBeacon Project
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WA8YWO 10 meter beacon
- 10 meter 28.286 mhz 100 milliwatt Beacon
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ZS1I beacon keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer for HF, VHF, ARDF and tracking beacons
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
Search The DXZone.com
Technical Reference : Beacon Keyer
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Technical Reference :
Alternative Power Amplifiers Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers * Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio QRM Eliminator QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receiver Front-End Protector Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi
Recent Links The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon Morse Code Beacon Keyer VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer Build your own QRSS transmitter The AVR Beacon Super Keyer
Top Rated OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links