Radio ModificationsHF radio modifications, ham radio mods kenwood icom yaesu alinco mods
- Icom 706MKIIG fan mod
- Modification of internal fan on receive
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 9.64 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
- ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.
[ Hits: 2019 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom 756 Pro Page
- Includes FAQ, operating aids and notes for digital modes use.
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- ICOM IC-706MKII Modification
- ICOM IC-706MKII out of band Xmit Modification
[ Hits: 3284 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.13 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
[ Hits: 3298 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Icom interface box
- interface box for Icom rigs that includes a band output port and a CI-V≠to≠computer serial interface
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Improvements for TS-830S
- Circuit Improvements and Maintenance Procedures for the TS-830S
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- JRC NRD-525
- All about the JRC NRD-525 receiver. Modifications, review, manuals, tipd and tricks
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 8.93 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4965 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- K2 Heat Sink Fan
- Kazmo‚Äôs Kustom Kreations a cool accessory - aka Outboard Heat Management Project by w4kaz
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2948 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Kenwood Schematics
- Kenwood schematics diagrams in high resolution format, includes Kenwood TS-830S , TS-820S and TS-520S
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-520 TS-520S Series Manuals
- Downloadable manualsand info for Kenwood TS-520S, Manuals for DG-5, Manuals for AT-200, AT-230 Manuals for VFO-520S
[ Hits: 4789 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- Kenwood TS-440 repair
- This page describes some repair tasks related to the Kenwood TS-440 transceiver.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Kenwood TS-950 page
- Lot's of info on 950sdx tranceiver by Jeff King ZL4AI/DU7
[ Hits: 2821 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kenwood TS830S
- Kenwood TS-830 manual, tips and fixes
[ Hits: 5750 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Kenwood TS830S Survival Guide
- Excellent collection of TS 830S documents collected from the web and other sources by DL9AI, PDF File
[ Hits: 4137 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Krasnodar - radio schematics
- Contain schematic diagram of many different radio, and some operations instructions.
[ Hits: 9925 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3073 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NorCal 20 Modifications
- by Larry East, W1HUE June 1999
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- One Valve CW transmitter
- This transmitter was first constructed in 1987 and provided the author with his first real rig, capable of distances of more than about 100 metres.Use a 6GV8 tube.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OZ3QY CDG2000 Transceiver
- The CDG2000 is a high performance HF transceiver developed by G3KBB, G3OCQ and G3SBI. They have managed to design a high end transceiver that can compete with the most expensive ones on the market
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PY2MOK Leo
- Repair services in Brasil, manutencao consertos de equipamentos de Radioamador, Yaesu, Kenwood, Delta, Collins, Drake.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QST signalink review - SL-1
- Designed to handle audio signal interfacing as well as transmit/receive switching Reviewed by Steve Ford, WB8IM
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repairing FT-101
- Repairing the YAESU Transceiver Model FT-101E.
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF-overload for Icom IC 746 756 series
- The following transceivers can be susceptible to damage from a strong RF field (or RF-overload) IC-746 IC-746PRO IC-756 IC-756PRO IC-756PROII
IC-756PROIII n1eq explain why
[ Hits: 3320 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Scanner and tranceiver mods
- Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Sony, Uniden Bearcat, Wilson MARK II & IV
[ Hits: 12498 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2165 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Sierra mods
- This is a collection of emails collected over time which indicate how to put some mods into your Sierra transceiver. Most of the mods have to do with improving the power output.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Alternative Power Amplifiers Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios * Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio QRM Eliminator QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receiver Front-End Protector Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers Standing Wave Ratio SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi
Search The DXZone.com
Technical Reference : Radio Modifications
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links 160m 20w AM transmitter Kenwood TS-440 repair 80-20m homebrew CW SSB Transciever One Valve CW transmitter Sommerkamp FTDX500 Restoration
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links