RFIAbout radio frequency interference
- Line Isolator System
- A system view of the line isolator
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating RF Interference at HF
- A proven and practical approach to dealing with RFI from grow lights and more.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnets dissipate RF noise
- How magnets can help on reducing RFI
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phasing out Interference
- Phasing out interference, another look
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Resolving 6 Meter Amateur Interference
- Transmitting operations in the 50-54 MHz range offer some unique problems that over the past 50 years have stymied station owners, forcing them to tolerate quiet hours and hostility from family and neighbors attempting to enjoy other electronic services.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF in shack with vertical and longwire antennas
- Why a vertical antenna or longwire antenna might require a balun
[ Hits: 4572 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- RF in the Ham Shack
- Ham Station Desk Radio Equipment Ground
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Problems and the HF Vertical Antenna
- Are you having RF problems in the shack since you put up your HF vertical antenna? This is a common problem with an easy solution.
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- RFI from Panasonic Plasma TV
- Plasma TVs produce bright, vivid color reproduction. Unfortunately, no one is mentioning the horrendous RFI that these plasma things put out on HF
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- This page is meant to be a resource for hams interested in understanding and eliminating RFI problems.
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI - Intermodulation
- Getting squeaks and squawks from your H-T? Are pagers crunching your mobile rig's front end? Here's how intermod happens--and how to fight back!
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RFI Archives
- RFI mailing list at contesting.com
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI From Computer Networks
- Is your router shutting you down ?
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6978 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- RFI on Samsung HDTV
- RF is causing strange issues on the touch sensor buttons, controlling inputs, volume, channels on Samsung LCD TV. Solution is to disable front touch panel.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI problem on Samsung TV
- A workaround to common RF interference on Samsung TV LED causing several issues like changing channel, swithcing to demo mode, or changing volume.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RFI problems running RTTY
- You may never have an RFI problem when running SSB, but all of a sudden you find RFI creeping into your system when using RTTY. Learn why and how to solve it.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sci.Electronics : RFI/EMI Info
- Dealing with Computer generated RFI/EMI by Daniel 9V1ZV
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR as a RFI site survey tool
- SDR as an RFI site survey tool. This article will show how a site survey tool was built to use in RFI mitigation.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Telephone Interference
- Telephone EMI, questions and answers on how to solve interference problems to phone lines
[ Hits: 935 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Television channel 11 interference.
- Solving interference from television channel 11 on 144MHz transverters by Chris Cox, NĜUK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Television Interference - TVI
- VR2XMT article on TVI and how to solve interference problems
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3906 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The EMI - RFI page
- Article on radio frequency interferences, with a long list of common RFI cause, like Plasma TV, Solar panels inverters, fluorescent tube lamps.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The myth of SWR causing coax radiation
- There are several reasons that can cause coax line radiation, most of them are related to wrong or missing use of a balun, but none can be imputed to load mismatch.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Track down television interference
- Nearly half of all reception problems are due to deficiencies or faults in the television receiver, the aerial lead or the aerial. This article will help you to check whether the problem you are having is due to one of these causes.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI and BCI Filters
- TVI and BCI bandpass and bandstop filters in SMD technique. Schematics and images.
[ Hits: 4129 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- TVi Basics - making filters
- TV Interference filters, making TVI filters, coaxial filters to eliminate TV interferences caused by radio frequency
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI Filter schematic
- A simple TVI Filter schematic
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI Filters
- Schematic and diagrams for TVI Filters
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI Filters
- High pass filter schematics for TVI and examples of finished filters
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- UHF Reject filter
- This filter is a 0.1 dB Tschebychev lowpass with a rejection of 90 dB
or better at 430 MHz, and 0.2 dB insertion loss at 72 MHz.
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Undestanding TV and Radio interference
- Ham radio interference to home entertainment devices is a matter we cannot dismiss easily. Fortunately there are simple steps we can take to solve most problems caused by our amateur radio station equipment.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VK5BR : Intermodulation
- Intermodulation Performance and Measurement of Intermodulation Components by Lloyd Butler VK5BR First published in "Amateur Radio" August 1997
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Where Does the Power Go
- An Energy Analysis at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Alternative Power Amplifiers Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio QRM Eliminator QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference * Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi
Technical Reference : RFI
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Undestanding TV and Radio interference SDR as a RFI site survey tool Eliminate RFI from your Speaker Eliminate problems caused by RFI LED Lights In The Shack
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links