Software defined radioSoftware defined radios, radio whose channel modulation waveforms are defined in software
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A web site for those interested in ham radio Software Defined Radio (SDR). SDR Zone provide forums, reviews and user blogs relating to any type of SDR
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Setup SDR-1000 for WSJT
- Setting Up the SDR-1000 for WSJT using VAC 4.03
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Softrock RXTX
- DF9CY Softrock RXTX Software Defined Radio Transceiver (SDR)
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Softrock SDR and Six Meters
- DF9CY using Softrock RTX on 50 MHz
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SoftRock SDR Interest Group
- 5000+ member discussion group for the low-cost series of SoftRock SDR receiver and transceiver kits.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Softrock Version 6.1 Setup
- Setting up the necessary Software for the Softrock 6.1 is a bit tricky, images and screenshots hopefully bring some light into the dark
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio Basics
- HamRadioNow.tv interview with FlexRadio on what an SDR is.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio resources
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Resources, Links & Information
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio Tutorial
- Tutorial and information about the basics of the software defined radio, SDR, and links of software defined radios to JTRS, and general SDR receiver technology.
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The SDR / DSP Starter Page
- General introduction about SDR, includes links to many SDR white papers.
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Tools4SDR : SDR Collaborative website
- Home page of Tools4SDR. Tools4SDR is a collaborative website about software defined radio (SDR), the universal software radio peripheral (USRP), opportunist radio, cognitive radio, software toolboxes for research and teaching in digital communications.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter
- The Wavefront CompactPCI (CPCI) RF converter provides a complete half-duplex radio front-end in an industry-standard 6U format. The architecture consists of dedicated receive and
transmit channels that share a common RF interface.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WB5RVZ Genesis Radio G40
- WB5RVZ Genesis radio G40 build experience
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weak Signal - Linrad and SDR-IQ
- Linrad and SDR-IQ Software Defined Receiver on Shortwave
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSVU_SDR – New SDR for the VHF/UHF
- Brand new SDR transceiver with the working title Weak Signal VHF and UHF SDR - WSVU_SDR by G0RUZ and CT1DMK
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YU1LM SDR Radio
- Software Defined Radio Projects, HF Receivers and Transceivers projects by YU1LM/QRP
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Alternative Power Amplifiers Antenna Launcher Antenna Rotator Antenna Switch APRS Arduino Attenuators ATV Audio Batteries Beacon keyers Calculators CB Radios Coax Cables and Connectors Components Digital ATV projects DTMF Dummy Loads Duplexers Electronics Filters Frequency Counter Grounding Ham Radio Go Kits Headsets and Speakers HF Radios Homebrew Key Clicks Keyers Lightning Protection Mic wiring Microphones Mircrowave Morse Code Decoder Morse Code Oscillator Morse Keys Pan Adapter Power Meter Power Supply Preamplifiers Programming Radio QRM Eliminator QRP Projects Radio Direction Finding Radio Frequency Interference Radio Mods Radio Programming Cable Raspberry Pi Receiver Front-End Protector Receivers Repeater RF Design RF Safety RF Signal Generators Scanners Software Defined Radio * Soldering and Desoldering Sound Card Radio Interfacing Spectrum Analyzers Standing Wave Ratio SWR Meters Test Equipment Transverters TVI Filters Vacuum tube Vector Network Analyzer VHF Radios WiFi
Search The DXZone.com
Technical Reference : Software defined radio
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Getting a FUNcube Dongle running on Linux CW Skimmer Softrock-based SDR Array The SDR / DSP Starter Page Software Defined Radio Basics G0ORX SDR Blog
Daily Top 10
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links