- Capacitive Antennas
- HB9MTN Capacitive antennas for 40m, 30m AND 20m
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 40M Bazooka antenna
- Hombrewing a bazooka antenna for 40 meters band, the article include also with plans for 20m and 160m band.
[ Hits: 3328 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1445 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32131 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 13550 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 20m QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 2983 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fan Dipole for DX
- Modeling an 80/40/20M Fan Dipole for DX by Larry Banks, W1DYJ
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7419 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4796 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Inverted L Antenna by VK1OD
- This article describes a simple Inverted L antenna for the HF bands designed to work on 80m, 40m, 30m and 20m
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7350 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3 band portable wire antenna
- A portable antenna for 40m, 30m and 20m bands
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OM International sideband society incorporated nets 75M, 40M, and 20M Nets begin one hour earlier during Daylight Savings Time
[ Hits: 1739 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
- WebSDR SK4KO
- WebSDR receiver located in Mora, Sweden currently tuning 80m, 40m and 20m with a magnetic loop
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 5100 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]