Antenna Array97 links - and 2 categories
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2878 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4157 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 6Y2A Vertical Antenna Arrays
- Configurations of the vertical antenna arrays used at 6Y2A
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3401 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7661 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2983 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4X44 elements 2300 Mhz Loop Antenna
- F6BON antenna 4x44 loop array in french
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4482 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Stacked Yagi Antennas
- Constructing and designing full size, single band stacked yagi antenna arrays
[ Hits: 10711 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Array Solutions - WX0B
- Stacking and phasing HF and 6m arrays antenna switches and contesting devices. Custom low band antenna arrays, bandpass filters,commercial/Mil STd filters,microwave components, commercial broadcast filters.
[ Hits: 5469 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4054 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- C3I Antennas
- The finest in VHF/UHF antennas for Amateur and Commercial Applications. Antennas and Repeater Controller Accessories includes Rutland Arrays.
[ Hits: 9816 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 17079 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- The Gallery of the EME Arrays.
- A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Custom Metalworks
- Custom Metalworks - Tower and Antenna Installation, Removal and Repair. Specialists in the Installation of Rotating Tower Systems, Large Yagi Antennas and Arrays.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4782 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna array array antenna hf antenna array 2m phase array antenna antenna array working at antenna collinear array array antenna design dipole antenna array phase array antenna phased array antenna 2m array array array dl h array hf array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links