Choke51 links - and 1 categories
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47333 | Votes: 137 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- Another Ugly Choke Balun
- A home made balun build using a short length of 4 inch drain pipe and 18 foot of RG58 by G4APL
[ Hits: 7632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- The Ugly Balun
- A 1:1 choke balun for 160 thru 10 meters using one continuos lenght of coax to rig.
[ Hits: 5560 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 41360 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choke Balun Designs
- In this designs G8ODE explains different methods to builds a choke balun
[ Hits: 2505 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 4133 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Chokes Explained
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choke coax length
- Discussion about choke length
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A model of the W2DU 1:1 choke balun
- Notes on making the W2DU choke balun by placing several ferrite sleeves around a coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 8695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3810 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- How to wind a choke
- How to build and properly wound an efficient RF choke to protect antenna controller in mobile setups
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choking on RF
- The intrepid newcomer encounters common mode problems in a mobile environment. Implementing some common mode chokes will be possible to reduce interferences
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radiodan - W7RF
- BIRD RF power measuring, new and used, HENRY RF power amplifiers (used HF amps), TOHTSU coaxial relays, SAMLEX power supplies, RFI chokes reduce interference, Parts parts, tubes, Used amplifiers, radios, antennas and accessories, Los Angeles, CA.
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Circuit Specialists
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inductance calculation for single layer, air-wounded coils and helixes up to about 800 MHz. Inductance calculations accuracy is around 1%. Also, coils with maximum Q for given inductance, resonant RF chokes, PI and T resistive attenuators calculations are provided. Skin effects, radiation losses and other minor side effects are not accounted in maksimum Q factor coils calculations. Program assumes using copper (Cu) enameled or silver (Ag) plated wire. Program is writen bilingual in English and Serbian by YU1AW
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- Winding style of toroid chokes and baluns
- Dispels myth about choke balun winding method
[ Hits: 9126 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.78 ]
You can try similar termschoke rf choke t choke air choke 160 hf choke choke 1:4 choke s 10 mh choke rf choke 160 75 ohm choke 6m choke 11m choke 2m choke vhf choke rf-choke
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links