Mac Ham Radio Software13 links - and 1 categories
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 9A7KTF Software collection
- Collection of ham radio software
[ Hits: 5043 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
- 10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.78 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client
- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
[ Hits: 2510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
[ Hits: 5550 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.47 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 6207 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsham radio log software ham radio software mac ham radio software radio ham software ham radio deluxe software icom radio software radio programming software software defined radio ask software cw software eme software ft-817 software ft8 software jt software mac software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links