Navtex17 links - and 2 categories
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2129 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- LW Navtex Broadcasts
- Navtex Maritime Safety Information Broadcast Channels
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Navtex - Wikipedia
- Navtex , Navigational Telex mode at wikipedia
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NAVTEX by National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- NAVTEX is an international automated medium frequency (518 kHz) direct-printing service for delivery of navigational and meteorological warnings and forecasts, as well as urgent marine safety information to ships.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- DroidNavtex is able to decode NAVTEX messages from your receiver through the Android phone or tablets microphone or through a connected interface.
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 92529 | Votes: 138 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23608 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- The multi-purpose commercial FAX, RTTY / SYNOP / NAVTEX and SSTV program for Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0, XP, Vista and Windows 7
[ Hits: 6349 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17750 | Votes: 855 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 14781 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5415 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Navtex decoder
- Frisnit Navtex decoder
[ Hits: 2319 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Yet Another Navtex decoder is a windows NAVTEX decoding software
[ Hits: 5363 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.05 ]
- Mscan Meteo V 3.2
- Access to weather forecasts while at sea or at home
Weather fax, RTTY, Navtex commercial program
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5 ]
- PC Navtex
- PC Navtex commercial software for your PC that connects to your NAVTEX receiver, bringing the NAVTEX messages onto your PC
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- MScan Meteo
- The revolutionary program, combining the ability to decode FAX, NAVTEX and RTTY signals, make VOICE recordings and view GRIB files in a single program!
[ Hits: 8513 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.49 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links