Net5669 links - and 16 categories
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This basic calculator is designed to give the aproximate length (height) of a particular vertical antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 43902 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- IRC's Home site
- Information of IRC DX group DX informations propagation and may other informations about dx and internet.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Citizens Band Mid~West
- A very attractive and informative site designed to promote the professional operation and knowledge of Citizens Band Radio
[ Hits: 4993 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Welcome to planet chris
- Kp 62 chris 's own little webpage with 11 mtr stuff as well as shortwave listening and some computer links:) take a ppek see if you like it :)
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Top DX Spots
- KB9AMG's Top DX, PSK, RBN, and WSPR Spots
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Internet six meter news
- Lots of links and news for the six meter band, 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 2810 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7137 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- NHRC Repeater Controllers
- NHRC Repeater Controllers is your provider of low-cost, high-value repeater controllers.
[ Hits: 2465 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- International Meteor Organization
- IMO was created in response to an ever growing need for international cooperation of meteor amateur work. Radio Observations.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Worldradio Online
- WorldRadio Online is a free online monthly magazine published by CQ Communications,
[ Hits: 5481 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Ten Tec eHam Reviews
- eHam users review of the Ten-Tec Orion transceiver
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ESRC Vacuum Tubes - Sales and Purchases
- With over 400,00 vacuum tubes in stock, ESRC is a major supplier of tubes for commercial and hobbyist purposes
[ Hits: 5523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Radio Netherland
- Radio netherland english index page
[ Hits: 2165 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2711 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Commercial amateur radio logging software for windows. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7734 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Mac GrayLiner
- Displays map of the world, showing day and night areas.
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18303 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3120 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]