Propagation prediction21 links
CB Radio : DXing
- CB DXPacific Propagation
- Eleven meter world-wide propagation predictions for South Pacific updated monthly. Also, Near Real-Time DX Monitor
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- QST Propagation Charts
- ARRL propagation prediction charts in PDF Formats
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- H.F. F-Layer Propagation Predictions
- Assembled from a prediction model written by VE5ZX/G0TZX, from parameters supplied by G4FKH
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Propagation Prediction Tool
- This is a propagation prediction program tailored to the serious contester
[ Hits: 4696 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- On-Line HF Propagation Prediction
- *One single page* gives you an immediate overview of current shortwave propagation conditions at your location.
[ Hits: 12882 | Votes: 209 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- IPS - HF Systems MUF maps and prediction charts
- These pages provide general propagation advice for HF communicators. Information available includes inferred global propagation conditions, real time HF fadeout coverage charts, regional ionospheric vertical MUF maps and Hourly Area Prediction charts for Astralia and Asia, Europe and North America
[ Hits: 4527 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- VOACAP Online
- Online professional-grade high-frequency (3-30 MHz) propagation predictions
[ Hits: 1545 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160 m Propagation Prediction
- 160 Meter Radio Propagation Prediction Table
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Propagation prediction for South Africa Region
- Propagation forecast for the southern African region by SANSA
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What the numbers mean in propagation
- What the Numbers Mean, and Propagation Predictions--a brief introduction to propagation and the major factors affecting it.
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28593 | Votes: 126 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- VOACAP for Linux
- Port of the popular VOACAP program, HF propagation prediction tool. It may be compiled using the GCC GFortran compiler
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
- Downloadable DOS program for propagation prediction for the serious contester.
[ Hits: 5769 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- ACE HF Pro, ACE HF Mobile are Radio Frequency (RF) propagation analysis tools designed for military applications.
This version allows the user to analyze the entire HF spectrum using a single fixed transmitter location and multiply receive locations.
[ Hits: 9088 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- A freeware HF propagation prediction tool, that interface the VOACAP tool by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 9963 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Proppy Online HF Propagation Prediction
- Proppy: Online HF propagation predictions using the ITU Recommendation P.533-13 Propagation Prediction Application.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.55 ]
- RadioLink Propagation Prediction
- Calculate path losses of a point-to-point radio link. Create terrain profiles using digital elevation models.
[ Hits: 6531 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 7404 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2926 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
You can try similar termspropagation prediction prediction prediction rf coverage prediction frequency prediction orbit prediction prediction software for coverage prediction soft radio coverage prediction 28 mhz propagation 6m propagation hf propagation hf-propagation its hf propagation mf/hf propagation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links