- Gunnar Olsen Study : Towers Collapsing
- This study is of guyed tower failures and collapses to investigate what a typical tower fall radius would be.
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Zero 1 and Sweet Thang's C.B. Site
- Hi, we are C.B.'ers from the MiniGrass (Hawaii). We have links to just about anything (c.b. related) on our site, plus some cool pics too.
[ Hits: 7666 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- G5LK Reigate Amateur Transmitting Society
- Founded in 1959
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- APRS in Karlsruhe Germany
- APRS in Karlsruhe (Germany), APRS&WX, APRS&PSK31, APRS-WLan-Igate
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK Repeater Map
- An Google Maps interactive layer showing Australian amateur radio repeaters. You can navigate and zoom as required and click on a repeater-site icon to display frequency, ctcss and other details and notes for that repeater.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Chirp Project
- Amateur projects to investigate radiowave propagation - G3PLX\'s chirp project, ionosonde database, and more
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JWO SERVICES
- "Amateur radio publications & Accessories; shortwave listener publications, code keys, etc. All at a discount."
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Problems
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate some of the issues around ICOM IC-746PRO reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM.
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- SDR Navigator for Winrad
- The SDR Navigator is a program which works as a layer between Winrad and your EXT I/O HW DLL (Softrock, PMSDR, Elektor SDR,..).
The SDR Navigator gives the user some useful functionalities to quick navigate with Winrad by HB9FBD
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Repeaters is an amateur radio repeater directory for iphone and ipad that displays repeaters as pin annotations on a map. It allows you to locate nearby repeater information at a glance, and with just a few taps, navigate to any repeater in the country.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to make an APRS IGATE
- How to make an APRS IGATE using Linux, soundmodem and aprx by HA2NON
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TinyTrak 4 and APRS
- Tiny Trak 4 APRS and a new IGate
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build an igate
- APRS4R Digipeater configuration notes by K6DBG
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Receive-Only, Low-Power APRS iGate made with Arduino
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate the ICOM IC-746PRO Dead TX problem reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM. If you are the owner of either the ICOM IC-746PRO or the IC-7400 you may already have experienced the Dead TX Issue. If not you may sooner or later.
[ Hits: 3279 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Navigate FlexRadio Pan Adapter
- How to navigate FlexRadio PowerSDRs Pan Adapter
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS iGate with Raspberry Pi
- RX-only iGate for APRS with Raspberry Pi, MicroAPRS and APRX software
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Raspberry Pi ISS iGate
- This project is an APRS iGate for digipeater aboard the ISS. As the ISS pass over the iGate location, the TNC decoded the audio tones and creates data packets the Raspberry Pi can receive.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links