open189 links - and 1 categories
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 4180 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- Oscar Sierra Bravo
- The OSCAR SIERRA BRAVO is an International DX Group. We believe in promoting friendship through radio amongst all people in the world. The membership is open to ALL radio operators regardless of their nationality, age, race, religion, politacal beliefs, and their memberships with other clubs.
[ Hits: 1460 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- BADX Boston Area DXers
- BADX is an association of shortwave, mediumwave, and longwave DXers and shortwave radio listeners. Membership is open to all.
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- South Flanders DX Activity Group
- A friendly and open group that likes to organize DX-expeditions like F/ON6JUN/P, OZ/OR0MO
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wrexham ham radio club
- Wrexham is in North Wale's and our club is open to all radio fans
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Rock Hill SC Hamfest
- Rock Hill SC Hamfest on Oct 6 at Knights Stadium Exit 88 off I-77 Giant paved fleamarket, VE testing 10 AM, Talk-in 147.03 -600 Open 6 AM
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Desert RATS forum
- Ham Radio Open Forum for all Hams.
Sponsored by the Desert RATS (Radio Amateur Transmitting Society) .Palm Springs, Coachella Valley and the inland Desert Communities in Southern California.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 44428 | Votes: 210 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- The Mud Duck SiteRing
- A SiteRing for CB/Freeband/Ham radio operators.
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- US Spectrum Requirements
- Amateur and amateur-satellite services, current uses of the amateur service
[ Hits: 1807 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Capital Engraving
- Custom engraved name badges, club logos and qrz
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- New Zealand Radio DX League
- Specialising in MW, SW, FM, and Utility DX for 50 years from the Pacific DX paradise of New Zealand. Monthly magazine. Membership open to DXers worldwide.
[ Hits: 2015 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6301 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10504 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
[ Hits: 8585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Self-hosted Open source PHP Amateur Radio Logging Application originally started by Peter 2E0SQL to allow simple interaction with the Ham Radio Deluxe logbook using MySQL
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
You can try similar termsopen nine open tx open dipole open feed open feedline open line open repeater open sleev open sleeve open source open transmit open v wave open wire open-sleeve open-wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links