tests174 links - and 2 categories
- Tango Echo DX Group
- Thames Estuary DX Group based in SE England. Mods, links and radio contests throughout the year.
[ Hits: 2896 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- WA7BNM Contest Calendar
- Complete listing of upcoming ham radio contests, including rule summaries of this week's contests.
You can even subscribe to his email service or subscribe to rss feeds.
[ Hits: 37388 | Votes: 70 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARRL contest branch
- All ARRL contests for current year are listed along to generic ARRL contest calendar is also provided that gives the weekends for all ARRL events. The Contest Corral files include non-ARRL events.
[ Hits: 4892 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Contest scores by dxwatch.com
- A searchable database containing user submitted scores for most contests. Information gathered from 3830 mailing list
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Super-Duper Contest Logger
- SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. Runs on any PC.
[ Hits: 3357 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- TR LOG
- Contest logging software by N6TR, a free limited version is also available, includes some contests and a cw simulator mode.
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- NA Contest
- NA is an amateur radio logging program for MS-DOS computers, primarily for use in operating in amateur radio contests
[ Hits: 1626 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contests, Grid Square distance/heading routines, plus Grid maps by Dave Mascaro W3KM
[ Hits: 6665 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2649 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Carolina DX Association
- The club was founded in 1981 by 17 Charlotte-area hams interested in DXing & contests
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Townshippers Radio Amateur Club
- Quebec Eastern Townships amateur radio club involved in HF contests, VHF-UHF repeaters, VHF-UHF weak signals, APRS, packet, emergency measures.
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HAM radio practices, contests, events, rules, etc.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1752 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2710 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 15626 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.86 ]
You can try similar termstests ham tests exam tests practice tests practict tests tests with answers local ham tests w2du balun tests w2au balun tests ham radio practice tests noise figure tests of pr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links