weather157 links - and 4 categories
- Xenia Weather Amateur Radio Net
- Xenia, Ohio Ham radio club, formed because of the Tornado of 1974.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8535 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Home page of Bill Bennett K4IBC
- A Weather ATV Repeater project I am currnetly working on.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weather Fax and Weather Satellites
- Weather Fax for Windows hardware and Software.
[ Hits: 35755 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.21 ]
- Geomagnetic and Solar Indices
- NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center, Geomagnetic K-indices and Running A-indices, Local Noon Solar Radio Flux, Daily Solar Indices with SSN
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aurora Status from Alaska
- The aurora today, ground view from alaska
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Australian Space Forecast Centre
- Current HF Radio Propagation and Space Weather Report
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- NOAA Dailiy Reports
- Report of solar & geophysical activity
[ Hits: 2561 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- European weather charts
- updated every six hours at about 3,9,15,21 GMT, Isobars, isallobars, isotherms and signifcant weather.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- USA weather Image
- GIF Image showing USA weather Map
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weather Radio Frequencies
- Weather Radio Frequencies across the U.S.
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- National Weather Service
- Some little known facts about the NOAA Weather Radio system
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2221 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 16508 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23246 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Weather Net
- Complete weather reports from USA Puerto Rico US Virgin Islands and Guam/Marianas
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30743 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 4868 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
You can try similar termshf weather fax weather and fax weather weather fax weather sat weather sa weather... hf weather sdr weather weather apps for pc weather satellite weather forecast weather service sacramento weather weather resources
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links