world map51 links - and 1 categories
Pages: 1 2 3 [next]DX Resources : Clusters
- Live spots from DXlite
- Live dx spots using a world map and google map interface by 5B5WN
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- IOTA maps
- Maps and QSL gallery of IOTA islands all over the world
[ Hits: 15705 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 4.42 ]
- Amateur Packet Radio Gateways
- You'll find more than 330 Amateur Packet Radio Gateways on world maps.
[ Hits: 8601 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 10312 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Great Circles & QRA Locator Online
- Interactive great circles and QRA Locator map
[ Hits: 3712 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 2.89 ]
- World Ham Prefix Maps
- Amateur radio world maps by VK2CA including DXCC list.
[ Hits: 35549 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- World Time Zones
- World time zones map with current time
[ Hits: 8898 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- World Time Zone Map
- world Time map in pdf format available for download
[ Hits: 6153 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Grid Square maps
- Several grid square maps on the net, including world maps, regional maps and specific country grid square maps, collected by ve2pij
[ Hits: 49788 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 5.52 ]
- Time Zone Map
- Standard time zone map of the world in a jpeg file
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 6265 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- AZMap - Azimuthal maps generator
- AZMap is a freeware Windows program for the Windows PC which will generate, display, and print an Azimuthal-Equidistance (A-E) map of the world, centered at any point on the surface of the earth (except very near the poles). The A-E map is also known as a Great Circle map since straight lines from the center point to any other point always fall along a great circle path and represent the shortest distance between the center and that point
[ Hits: 10669 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 19565 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 28432 | Votes: 600 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 31488 | Votes: 521 | Rating: 8.3 ]
- Mac GrayLiner
- Displays map of the world, showing day and night areas.
[ Hits: 2919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Time Palette
- World Time and Mapping software including Azimuthal Maps.
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1926 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3 ]
- Ballistic simulator Orbit
- Ballistic simulator "Orbit" allows the physical principles of the motion in the gravitational field of the Earth to be demonstrated and learned. You can calculate with this program the ballistic trajectories of the thrown bodies and orbits of spacecrafts and visualize the astroballistic situation on the flat map of the world and on the rotating globe in the real time
[ Hits: 1867 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Sun Clock
- shows time zones around the world a well as the time at locations of your choice.
[ Hits: 3216 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5 ]
Pages: 1 2 3 [next]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for world map
Search world map with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar terms+world map dx world map to the world world map cq zones world map free world map logbook of the world maps world prefix world map the world clock wireless world world and fauna world atlas world clock world grid map
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links