1 mhz balun11 links
- Lightweight 144 MHz Yagi antenna
- A Lightweight 2m Yagi for SOTA. The boom is 20mm PVC electrical conduit and the elements are 2.4mm aluminium TIG welding rod. The antenna is carried as a single length of conduit with the elements stowed inside the boom, sealing them in with a bung. The driven element is connected directly to 50 Ohm coax with a BN-43-202 balun core to decouple the coax shield.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m loaded dipole
- This is an short dipole for 7 MHz. Total length of this dipole is just 10 meters, 33 feet. Missing lenght is balanced by a coil made of 49 turns of a 40mm diameter pvc pipe. The use of a choke balun is recommended, as always, to adapt the unbalanced coax cable to the balanced antenna, and to prevent RF feed back along the coax shield.
[ Hits: 135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 34153 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Choking balun for 160-30 meter band
- Choking balun for lower HF and MF bands. (1.8MHz - 10MHz). Requiring a choking balun to isolate the potential RF pick up on the coax cable as it runs past equipment such as computer within the radio room at lower HF and MF frequencies a simple method of winding RG58 coax onto a Powdered Iron Toroid Core was constructed.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 14877 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.32 ]
- Air Cored 1:1 HF BALUN
- An air cored 1:1 balun for 3.5 to 30.0 MHz
[ Hits: 3985 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- Broad band 1:1 current balun
- A 1:1 current balun that offeres a almost flat swr curve from 1 to 30 MHz
[ Hits: 1979 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- Ferrite Balun for HF
- Diagram and sample ferrite balaun for 1.8-30 MHz
[ Hits: 1971 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- HF Multiband end fed antennas
- A multiband end-fed antenna that cover 3.5 to 30 Mhz using a 1:64 Balun based on a FT240-43 core
[ Hits: 3639 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Windom Antenna 3.5-30 MHz
- A windom multiband antenna project with pictures and diagram for the 6:1 balun
[ Hits: 3368 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms1 mhz balun 1 to 1 balun 1:1 balun 1:2 balun 1:64 balun 1:9 balun 2 to 1 balun 2.5 balun 4 to 1 balun 4/1 balun 49 : 1 balun 4:1 balun 6 to 1 balun 6m balun 75 ohm balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links