1 to 1 balun66 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Balun designs
- An introduction to Baluns, what they do and how to design efficinent baluns
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Making a good balun
- The normal way to make a good balun is to wind a core with a bifilar winding about 8-10 turns, and then connect the coax to one side and the antenna to the other.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 to 1 Balun
- 4:1 FB 3061 ROD x 2 balun can handle 125 Watts
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DIY CobWebb Antenna
- A DIY guide to build your own compact multiband HF antenna based on the G3TXQ version using a 1:4 balun. This article includes the full part list and instructions to assembly, including the center plate.
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- How to construct a multi-band dipole using speaker wire
- How to homemade a multi-band HF dipole using 100 meter of speaker wire, 2 strandsm including a homebrew 1:1 choke balun
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms1 6 balun 1 to 1 balun 1 to 1 vhf balun 1 to 2 balun 1 to 4 balun 1 to 9 balun 1.5 balun 12 1 balun 12 to 1 balun 12:1 balun 16 to 1 balun 1:1 air balun 1:1 balun 1:1 hf balun 1:2 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links