1 watt amplifier39 links
Manufacturers : Amplifiers
- RF Amplifiers
- Solid State and TWT Amplifiers From 1 MHz to 40 GHz with Power Levels from .1 mil Watt to 2.5 Kw
[ Hits: 6469 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 3166 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Ameritron AL811 AL811H information
- AL-811 and AL-811H specifications and information about this 600-800 Watt ham radio ower amplifiers
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 32013 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 70308 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 11409 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- N1IBC Eimac 4CX1500B HF Power Amplifier
- 1500 Watt HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 5021 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4879 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 24578 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- KENWOOD TL-922 Modifications
- Allow 9 bands and 1300 Watt output on the TL-922 amplifier with this document by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 9853 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.38 ]
- 10 Ghz 1W Power Amplifier
- 1 watt amplifier for 10 ghz made from surplus stuff
[ Hits: 2050 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 300w 23cm Amplifier
- The 23 cm amplifier pictured here delivers more than 300 watts with 10 watts drive.
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 13666 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1978 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 144 MHz 1.2 Kilowatt Amplifier
- 144 MHz Kilowatt Amplifier with a Gu74b.
[ Hits: 8724 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.84 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 3023 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- 12W amplifier
- ON6MU 12 Watt amplifier schematic
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 8397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms1 watt amplifier 100 watt amplifier 200 watt amplifier 200 watt 5 watt 10 watt power amp 500 watt linear watt meter watt meters digital watt meter 144 mhz amplifier 1kw amplifier 222 amplifier 2m rf amplifier 4 kw rf amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links