1 watt amplifier34 links
Radio Equipment : HF Amplifiers : Icom PW-1
- Icom IC-PW1 Specifications
- The Icom IC-PW1 is a 1000 watt linear amplifier with built-in power supply
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 100 Watt RF Power Amplifier for 2 GHz
- Modification to an old cellular phone base station modules, with a fairly reduced output power (10 watts or so), the stock power amplifier modules will cover the 2.3 GHz and 2.4 GHz amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- 811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1813 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dentron DTR-2000L restoration
- The Dentron DTR2000L is an HF amplifier from the 1980 era. It uses a single 8877/3CX1500A7 tube to produce about a kilowatt of RF output. In this page NR7N includes info on operation, restoration and mods.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier
- This is a Solid State Amplifier Project. It uses 4 MRF150 MosFet Power Transistors. The Power Supply Voltage is 50 VDC at 21.5 Amp. The max power available is 1,075 Watts. The Efficiency is about 65% +/- and runs Class AB Solid State.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Bi-Directional 2.4 GHz Amplifier
- Bi-Directional 2.4 GHz One Watt Amplifier With Receive Pre-Amplifier. This will show you how to add a bi-directional, 2.4 GHz amplifier to your Proxim Symphony for under $100
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 1KW 2 Meter Amplifier
- 2 meter kilowatt linear amplifier
[ Hits: 1421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- 1KW 222 Mhz Amplifier
- 222 MHz kilowatt linear amplifier
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Building a 100 Watt 2M Linear Amplifier
- Article about assembling of a Dick Smith Electronics (DSE) 100 Watt VHF Linear Amplifier kit.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- TE Systems 6 Meter Amplifier Review
- TE Systems 0510G 50 MHz meter amplifier set up for 10 watts in and 170 watts out.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- 12V powered Audio Amplifier
- A 12V powered, 4x15 Watt quad audio amplifier
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- U310 FET preamplifier
- Extremely reliable FET preamplifier can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
You can try similar terms1 watt amplifier 200 watt 5 watt watt meter 4 kw rf amplifier 4m amplifier 70 mhz amplifier amplifier vhf cb amplifier qrp amplifier uhf amplifier uhf rm amplifier vhf amplifier vhf pre amplifier vhf uhf amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links