1.2 meter4 links
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Larkfield Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- Currently operate 3 repeater locations in Dix Hills, Huntington and Smithtown on 2 Meters, 1.25 Meters & 70 Centimeters.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Centerfire antenna
- US Antenna manufacturer offering base and mobile antennas for 2 meter, 1.25 meter and 70 cm Amateur Radio GMRS and MURS Citizens Band Radio VHF and UHF Business Band Radio HF, VHF and UHF Scanning
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links