1.2 meter4 links
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Larkfield Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- Currently operate 3 repeater locations in Dix Hills, Huntington and Smithtown on 2 Meters, 1.25 Meters & 70 Centimeters.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Centerfire antenna
- US Antenna manufacturer offering base and mobile antennas for 2 meter, 1.25 meter and 70 cm Amateur Radio GMRS and MURS Citizens Band Radio VHF and UHF Business Band Radio HF, VHF and UHF Scanning
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 6 meter 80 meter inv l ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas 10 meter beacon 10 meter beacon usa 10 meter loop 10 meter radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links