1/2 wave end fed antennas4 links
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- J-Pole and Expanded Super J-Pole
- The standard J-Pole antenna is a end fed 1/2 wavelength antenna, in this article is explained also how to build an expanded Super J Pole that provides about 4.5 dbd gain. These antennas can be built from EMT electric conduit pipe
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms1/2 wave end fed antennas 5/8 wave 5/8 wave vhf zz wave net 1/2 wave dipole 5/8 wave antenna dipole 5/8 wave full wave ground wave half wave end fed ham short wave medium wave quarter wave quarter-wave short wave
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links