1/2 wave end fed antennas4 links
- 50MHz / 6m J-pole Antenna by VK4ADC
- The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarized antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- J-Pole and Expanded Super J-Pole
- The standard J-Pole antenna is a end fed 1/2 wavelength antenna, in this article is explained also how to build an expanded Super J Pole that provides about 4.5 dbd gain. These antennas can be built from EMT electric conduit pipe
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms1/2 wave end fed antennas 5/8 wave 5/8 wave vhf zz wave net 1/2 wave dipole 5/8 wave antenna full wave ground wave ham short wave medium wave quarter wave quarter-wave short wave wave generator wave tools
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links