1/2 wave18 links
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32694 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 1:49 Transformer
- This 1:49 transformer is used with wires any multiple of 1/2 wavelength. This is not a matching network, it's a wideband transformer and it has some advantages compared to LC matching
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole. Includes a diagram of a lumped-constant loaded dipole antenna that is intended to fit in available space, rather than requiring a full 1/2 wavelength, at a specified frequency
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3869 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- 40m 1/2 wave vertical antenna
- Nice QRO end-fed vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PD9X
[ Hits: 3023 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- The Square Pole antenna
- The SQUARE-Pole is a 1/2-wave dipole that has been bent into a square by WB2VUO
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
[ Hits: 9274 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 2-element 1/2 wave collinear J-Pole
- This article document a 2 element half wave collinear J-Pole antenna by KC9EOT and KB8OJH
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7022 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Single feed 2M and 70cm Yagi
- Single Feed 2M and 70cm Beam plus 4M 1/2 wave mobile vertical by G4DDP
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W5RTX Beacon
- 10 Meter Beacon on 28.259 mhz. 15 W into 1/2 wave
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Motorcycle mobile: 1/2 or 5/8 wave antenna
- Article on mobile ham radio antenna setup
[ Hits: 1620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Troubleshooting Traps
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms5/8 wave 5/8 wave uhf ib wave mm wave new wave sky wave zz wave zz wave net 1/2 wave vertical 20m half-wave end fed am medium wave decode wave end fed half wave full wave ground wave
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links