10 80 antenna100 links
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24397 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13839 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 74254 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 38899 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 43176 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Luisteramateur NL-10145 EH Antenna
- Calculate EH Antenna, 20m 40 80m. Fotos, Original eh antenna building.
[ Hits: 1570 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 35348 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7524 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9059 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 24789 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3222 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7442 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 10966 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- GAP Titan DX performance test
- GAP Titan DX Evaluation, antenna for 10m 15m 20m 40m 80m
[ Hits: 13769 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4649 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design
[ Hits: 25013 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- IC-PCR 1000 in Germany on-line receiver
- Icom PCR 1000 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna VHF/UHF Diamond X 50N HF W3D22 80m/40m 34m (111,54 feet) long based in Germany Hamburg JO43XO.
[ Hits: 6288 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 3.04 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2982 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Nott Ltd.
- All band 10 thru 80 meters antennas. Park 'n Talk telescoping whip antenna mounts, folded unipole antennas
[ Hits: 3593 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1810 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links