10 m linear amplifier30 links
Contesting : Clubs
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7791 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Juma PA100
- 100 W Linear Amplifier for HF bands
[ Hits: 1447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ACOM 1010 QST Review
- Acom 1010 HF linear Amplifier QST Review december 2006
[ Hits: 2022 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Yaesu FL-2100Z Linear HF Amplifier Mods
- Two usefull modifications of the FL 2100
[ Hits: 6891 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Yaesu VL-1000 amplifier
- The Yaesu VL-1000 Quadra HF Linear amplifier
[ Hits: 11020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 29912 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- 100W HF QRO linear amplifier
- Based on Motorola MRF454, schematics and component list
[ Hits: 8719 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Build an HF Linear Amp
- Hombrew project to build an HF linear amplifier whose output is 210W for 16W of drive on 80M and max output is 300W.
[ Hits: 22521 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 11024 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- JA3MHV Amplifiers
- 4CX1000A x2 AB1GG Power Amplifier, 21MHz 15W and 3.5/7MHz 20W SSB Transceiver by JA3MHV, 50/144/435MHz 80W Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 2544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23729 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4830 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2921 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80-10m Linear Amplifier
- High-power 3-500 HF linear amplifier by Don Pinnock G3HVA
[ Hits: 2789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 9208 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2239 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
You can try similar termslinear amp 4 kw rf amplifier uhf amplifier uhf rm amplifier vhf amplifier vhf uhf amplifier rf amplifier class d rf power amplifier wa2eby amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links