10 meter mod32 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 83886 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4163 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 129441 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 75556 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9496 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9065 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 6076 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Quad and ModQuad Antenna
- Some thoughts on a "hardware-store special" 2-meter quad, and a modified quad for 2 or 10 meters by K3MT
[ Hits: 7196 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- X-Bones Antennas
- 10 and 11 meter mobile DX and keydown antennas, radio and amp mods, pics, links, and much more.
[ Hits: 4828 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- KD4MZM Beacon system
- The kd4mzm ham radio beacon system running a Cobra 148 GTL 40 channel AM/SSB unit modified to the 10 meter band
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AL-811 10 mt mod pictures
- Pictures of the Ameritron AL-811 modification for 10 meter band extension by km5ps
[ Hits: 3404 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.57 ]
- 10/12 meter Mod for Ameritron 811
- 10 meter modification for the Ameritron AL-811 and AL-811H amplifier. This mod apply to other Ameritron AL Series RF amplifiers and allow extension to 10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13706 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 7606 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10585 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Sparkys cb shack
- CB and 10 Meter Amateur Radio Sales and Service. Free Custom Tuning. Free Shipping. Home of the Sparktune Modulator. Give your radio that Blazing Modulation We stock Galaxy, Cobra, magnum, Connex, General,Uniden, Workman, Dosy, Hustler, Turner
[ Hits: 9372 | Votes: 176 | Rating: 3.71 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18435 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- KA5ROW's 922-A mods
- My Shack, Cavanal Hill Worlds Highest hill
and a 10 Meter mod for Kenwood 922-A
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14868 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links