10 meter qrp19 links
- Portable 10 meter antenna
- Ideal for QRP operations on 10 meters band in french
[ Hits: 3119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 43503 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- Frame Antenna for 80m
- A frame antenna for the 80 meters band, built to be folded and to be easy to be mounted and dismounted. This antenna is suitable for indoor and QRP use, bandwidth is just 10kHz and should be observed a proper distance while transmitting due to high voltage.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 7718 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6875 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 6098 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- QRP Random Wire Tuner
- A small random wire antenna tune that can tune from 40 to 10 meters bands.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Balanced Antenna Tuner
- A Home made QRP tuner for 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2638 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon, 28.288 mhz Hurricane Uta USA
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10 11 meters RF Power Amplifier
- AM/FM/CW QRP RF Power Amplifier for the HF 10 or 11 meterband (28MHz/27MHz)
[ Hits: 4885 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer for 28 MHz using an old CB Radio transceiver, by Tom Sevart
[ Hits: 2226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The manhatten style nb6m 10
- An Homebrew 10 Meter transceiver
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The VK3YE Micro 40 DSB Transceiver
- A hombrew QRP transceiver for 40 meter band with many pictures, circuit and sound recording of some QSOs made with this Rig consisting of 5 transistor and one chip.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 6 meter 80 meter inv l ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas 10 meter beacon 10 meter beacon usa 10 meter beacons
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links