10 meter radio97 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7790 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 14369 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 133833 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 13180 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12852 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 22554 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 8072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 7959 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 20644 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 6315 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4759 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- IZ1GJH/B 10 meter beacon
- Active on 28.321,47 MHz in CW and Qrss3
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DK0WCY transmits 24 hours per day on 10144 kHz in the 30 meter amateur radio band. QTH in Scheggerott JO44VQ
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 10-10 International
- Ten-Ten International Net, or 10-10 for short, is an organization of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on the 10-meter amateur band (28.0-29.7 MHz).
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- NARCC - Northern Amateur Relay Council of California
- The Amateur Radio coordinating organization for the 10 meter band and higher in northern California.
In cooperation with the FCC, ARRL, and the support of the hams in northern California, NARCC performs the repeater coordination function for the region.
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 specifications
- The Yaesu FT-100 is a miniature mobile transceiver that provides coverage of the 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer for 28 MHz using an old CB Radio transceiver, by Tom Sevart
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter radio 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 meter fm 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 15 meter 17 meter 180 meter 2 meter 2 meter fm 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 5/8 ten meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links