10 meter radio97 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1407 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 1524 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 40 Meter Horizontal Loop
- The 40 meter horizontal loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section. The coax loops through the T-section to provide strain relief by W1TR
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80 Meter Vertical Loop
- The 80 meter vertical loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses a 6 inch section of half inch diameter PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vertical dipole antenna
- A vertical dipole for 10, 15, 20 and 40 meters made adapting two Hustler Model 6-BTV antennas by w6sdo
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 2173 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- A Multi-band HF loop antenna
- The multi band HF loop antenna, a good performer on 80 and 40-10 meters. This excellent article covers all aspects of designing a resonant loop antenna, examining gain and radiation patterns, and describing practical notes on how to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 9265 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10 meter vertical antenna
- A simple vertical antenna for 10 meter amateur radio band
[ Hits: 3595 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- KB9NK 10 Meter Beacon
- KB9NK amateur radio beacon 28.2845 Mhz
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N4PAL Propagation Beacon
- N4PAL 10 Meter, 28.214MHz Radio Beacon Site Information and Siginal Report Logging
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10 ]
- Stryker Radios
- Stryker 10 Meter Amateur Radio trasceivers, antennas and accessories manufacturer
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FL2100 - 12 meter band mod
- Adding a full power output 12 meter band capability to the Yaesu FL-2100 despite of 10 meter.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Radio Shop
- The Radio Shop - CB or 10 Meter Radio Repair Sales and Scanner or Marine Radio Sales along with 2 Way Radio Programming with Optional FCC Narrowband Upgrades
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- CB Radio and 10 meter radios reviews
- CB Radio and 10 meter Radio reviews & mods blog. Most articles are in Japanese
[ Hits: 1485 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- FM Wireless Microphone
- This FM wireless mike can transmit voice signals to any FM Radio receiver 100 meters away.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Jaws Mk2 CB Conversion to 10M
- Converting a CB Radio for 10 meter use
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter radio 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter hf swr meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links