10 meter radio97 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 30m vertical dipole
- The 30 Meter Vertical Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe. The coax loops through the PVC pipe to provide strain relief. by W1TR
[ Hits: 1675 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 40 Meter Horizontal Loop
- The 40 meter horizontal loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section. The coax loops through the T-section to provide strain relief by W1TR
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 Meter Ground Plane
- The 80 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses PVC a pipe T-section Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80 Meter Vertical Loop
- The 80 meter vertical loop is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses a 6 inch section of half inch diameter PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Vertical dipole antenna
- A vertical dipole for 10, 15, 20 and 40 meters made adapting two Hustler Model 6-BTV antennas by w6sdo
[ Hits: 2006 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 2358 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- A Multi-band HF loop antenna
- The multi band HF loop antenna, a good performer on 80 and 40-10 meters. This excellent article covers all aspects of designing a resonant loop antenna, examining gain and radiation patterns, and describing practical notes on how to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 9642 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10 meter vertical antenna
- A simple vertical antenna for 10 meter amateur radio band
[ Hits: 3700 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- KB9NK 10 Meter Beacon
- KB9NK amateur radio beacon 28.2845 Mhz
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N4PAL Propagation Beacon
- N4PAL 10 Meter, 28.214MHz Radio Beacon Site Information and Siginal Report Logging
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10 ]
- Stryker Radios
- Stryker 10 Meter Amateur Radio trasceivers, antennas and accessories manufacturer
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FL2100 - 12 meter band mod
- Adding a full power output 12 meter band capability to the Yaesu FL-2100 despite of 10 meter.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Radio Shop
- The Radio Shop - CB or 10 Meter Radio Repair Sales and Scanner or Marine Radio Sales along with 2 Way Radio Programming with Optional FCC Narrowband Upgrades
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- CB Radio and 10 meter radios reviews
- CB Radio and 10 meter Radio reviews & mods blog. Most articles are in Japanese
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- FM Wireless Microphone
- This FM wireless mike can transmit voice signals to any FM Radio receiver 100 meters away.
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Jaws Mk2 CB Conversion to 10M
- Converting a CB Radio for 10 meter use
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter radio 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 meter fm 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 15 meter 17 meter 180 meter 2 meter 2 meter fm 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 5/8 ten meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links