10 meter radio97 links
Antennas : 10M
- The 10 Meter Loop Antenna
- A nice loop antenna project for 28 MHz with schematic diagram, construction details and a complete video instruction
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DIY 4 Element Yagi
- A home made 4 element yagi antenna that can be easily adapted for 10 meter band
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A 30 Meter Sloping Dipole Antenna
- This variation of the basic horizontal, half wavelength flat top dipole has proven to be a simple, effective antenna suitable for both home and portable use.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- End Fed Antenna with a 1:64 Matching Network
- In this experiment the autor is going to explore the use of a 1:64 matching network on the End Fed Long Wire Antenna.
Experiment will consist in build a 80-40-20-15-10 meter End Fed Long Wire Antenna with a 1:64 matching network from the documentation available on the internet
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- 80M 4-Square
- An antenna project to obtain a bigger signal on the
80 Meter (3.5 to 3.8 MHz) amateur radio band
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 2530 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Semi-automatic antenna tuner project
- Thsi article describes a microcontroller driven semi-automatic antenna tuner capable of handling power levels up to 150 watts. The device is a low pass filter tuner manually tuned by setting the optimized L/C combination by hand and then storing the values into the EEPROM of the mictrocontroller to recall them later (seperately for each band from 80 to 10 meters including WARC bands)
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 3271 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- HA8DU Antenna Tuners
- HA8DU European manufacturer of quality amateur radio antenna tuners for HF Bands, from 10 meter to 160 meters band. Products includes manual and automatic antenna tuners, power handling till 3.5 KW. HA8DU produce even custom made variable capacitors and rotary switches.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Clays Radio Shop Home Page
- Clays Radio Shop offers an impressive selection of quality CB radios & accessories. Specializing in mobile CB and 10 meter communications.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 10 Meter Radio Repair
- The Radio Shop offer a repair service on 10 meter radios, including Galaxy CB radios, Cobra CB radio and Stryker CB radio
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Electronics
- Delta Electronics, Inc. NY USA, family owned and operated selling all varieties of consumer electronics including 10 meter amateur radios, antennas, accessories, microphones, cw transmitters, coax cables and more
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Calculation Software
- The program consists of tabbed pages for various antenna and transmission line calculation. You can compute the values for an inverted L network that will allow you to match the 50 ohm output of the radio, or you can compute the necessary length in the units of choice for a 5/8 wave vertical for 10 meter band.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 1250 W Power Amplifier for 50 MHz
- The power amplifier 6 meter band tetrode GU-43B / 4CX1000 - 1250 W
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TE Systems 6 Meter Amplifier Review
- TE Systems 0510G 50 MHz meter amplifier set up for 10 watts in and 170 watts out.
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter radio 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 meter fm 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 15 meter 17 meter 180 meter 2 meter 2 meter fm 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 5/8 ten meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links