10 tube26 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10m Aluminium Moxon Construction
- Building a moxon antenna with aluminium tubes
[ Hits: 10251 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DK7ZB Moxon Antennas
- DK7ZB- Moxons with Aluminium Tubes, plans for moxon antenna for 6 10 12 15 meters
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter Wire to Copper Tube Slim-Jim
- K0GKJ project of a copper tube slim jim antenna for two meter band
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Michelle Troutman Electronics
- Sams Manuals and Manufacturers' Service Manuals
Sams from the early 1950s through late 1970s; various service manuals for brand name equipment from the 1950s to 1991. NOS Vacuum Tubes A price list of over 1100 tubes.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vacuum Tube (Electronic Valve) Museum
- Vacuum tube museum 1910 to 1960 with pictures and notes.
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DK9SQ Antennen
- Walter Spieth Antennen offer, Duoband-Portable-Log. Periodic 2m/70cm, Vertical-Loop-Antenna,10-40 Meter and PortableW3DZZ-Antenna as well as fiberglass tubes
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- International Components
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
[ Hits: 1520 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Another Problem with the Alpha 9500
- AB4D post on a tube defect of Alpha 9500 power amplifier
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- IC-9100 videos
- Icom IC-9100 on youtube
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YouTube - Yaesu VX-8R Tri-Band Handheld Ham Radio Transceiver
- Package contain 1x yaesu vx-8r 1x sma dual section antenna 1x hf antenna lithium ion battery pack fnb-101li 1x battery charger nc-86c 1x connector unit
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 4-1000A Tube RF Amplifier
- Home Brew a 4-1000A RF power amplifier project by W4NFR
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
[ Hits: 3616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ultra-Simple Oscilloscope
- This homemade tube oscilloscope is based on the WaterMan Pocket-Scope 0510A, a 3 tube oscilloscope made in 1946.
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar terms10 tube 10 tube amp 2 tube amp with 1 tube 30 tube 45 tube 80 tube a and d 12 tube gi 7 tube amp gi-7 tube amp gm tube gs 35b tube gu tube qrp tube rf tube tube
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links