10m antennas12 links - and 1 categories
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3992 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 88118 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7628 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
- 5 Band 1/4 wave Telescopic Antenna. The 20m to 10m, antenna is simple and cheap to make, and has a performance that matches commercial antennas but at cost considerably lower. The design was purposely based on a telescoping fibre glass fishing rod as this allows it to be easily stowed away in the car.
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1500 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Electrically Small Antennas 2016
- An antenna system is electrically small if it's enclosing sphere is <λ/2π. So a 10m band antenna of under 1.6m long qualifies.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DF9CY - ZX15/4 extended 10/4
- A 4 element addition for 10m to an existing 4 element yagi (ZX antennas)
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7806 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40210 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas hi q antennas log antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas 10 meter antennas 11 meter antennas 15 meter antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links