10m di pole20 links
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 7160 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7 ]
- 10 meter DiPole
- 10 Meter Easy to build wire dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1498 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.8 ]
- 28 MHz Antenna Project
- 10m Flowerpot Antenna, monoband half-wave vertical coaxial dipole antenna for 28 Mhz.
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 7060 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Quad Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- Building A Full-Wave Quad Loop Antenna for 6 Meters. This is an easy antenna to build and the materials cost about $15-20. It exhibits 1.8dB gain over a 1/2-wave dipole. Using an open-wire parallel feedline (commonly called ladder line) with an antenna tuner, it tunes up on the 10m band as a 5/8-wave loop as well
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Enhancing Performance with W8JK/MOXON Antenna Variant
- F5NPV introduces a variant of the W8JK antenna design, employing the MOXON principle. With extended monopoles, it outperforms the Open-Folded W8JK, yielding a 1dbd gain improvement, enhanced performance on 30m and 10m bands, bi-directionality, and lower side attenuation. The design's focus on higher radiation impedance results in increased antenna efficiency and reduced losses. Despite these improvements, the bill of materials remains unchanged.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 8162 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 50452 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles for 40, 20, 17, 15, and 10m
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 8033 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- The M0CVO HW-42HP OCF Antenna
- A multi-band off centre fed dipole, designed to operate on all bands from 40m (7MHz) to 6m (50MHz). Author claims it will operate on 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m without an ATU (SWR <3:1) plus 6m with an ATU.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1636 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 10M band RFD Resonant Feedline Dipole
- A post about the construction and measurements of a Resonant Feedline Dipole cut for the 10M band
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 10m - 20m Trap Dipole
- How to operate on 10 and 20 meters in limited space with this trapped dipole.
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms10m di pole 145 j-pole 2m and 4m j pole 80m di pole as j pole bi pole c-pole fm j pole gin pole j-pole j-pole vhf-uhf os j pole 2 meter q pole ant 220 j pole antenna 6 meter j-pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links