11 element14 links
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 5000 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6669 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5274 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 2608 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7361 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- LFA Antenna for 40m by YO2MBU
- LFA 2 elements Loop Antennafor 40m by YO2MBU
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- DF9CY 11 Element for 432 MHz
- A short good performing antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
[ Hits: 14458 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Receiving Phased Array with Small Electric or Magnetic Active Wideband Elements
- Wideband receiving phased arrays with small electric or magnetic active wideband
elements are discussed in details. Practical results and examples are given.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple Balcony Antenna
- Antenna for limited space, made from 24AWG wire helically wrapped around the top element of a 3-element cane pole, is basically a fully-loaded vertical and performance are limited and should represent the last resort for extreme cases.
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 462 MHz Antenna
- Homebrew GMRS 3 Element Yagi yagi for 462-467 MHz
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 64337 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Tracking Amateur Radio Satellites
- N8VI\'s powerpoint on satellite keplerian elements.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 2 meter 4 element beam 20 meter 4 element beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links