11 element16 links
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 5020 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6701 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5295 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- YU7EF 6 element 2m Yagi
- YU7EF EF0206 2m Band 6 Element Yagi Antenna project, provides 11.8 dbi gain
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7447 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- LFA Antenna for 40m by YO2MBU
- LFA 2 elements Loop Antennafor 40m by YO2MBU
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- DF9CY 11 Element for 432 MHz
- A short good performing antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 1677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
[ Hits: 14535 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- ZS6KMD 20-40m Multiband Dipole
- The dipole shown in this document is installed in an inverted Vee configuration, with two leg elements on each side held parallel to each other by 21cm spacers. The upper leg is for 40m and the lower leg for 20m. The spacers are made of 7mm plastic garden hose support for garden sprayers cut to 21cm.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Receiving Phased Array with Small Electric or Magnetic Active Wideband Elements
- Wideband receiving phased arrays with small electric or magnetic active wideband
elements are discussed in details. Practical results and examples are given.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Simple Balcony Antenna
- Antenna for limited space, made from 24AWG wire helically wrapped around the top element of a 3-element cane pole, is basically a fully-loaded vertical and performance are limited and should represent the last resort for extreme cases.
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 462 MHz Antenna
- Homebrew GMRS 3 Element Yagi yagi for 462-467 MHz
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 64519 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Tracking Amateur Radio Satellites
- N8VI\'s powerpoint on satellite keplerian elements.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 12 element yagi 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 6 element yagi 6 meter 2 element 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links