11 element24 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4830 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4937 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6586 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5233 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 144MHz Cubical Quad
- A 16 elements cubical quad for the two meters band
[ Hits: 5652 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7251 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- LFA Antenna for 40m by YO2MBU
- LFA 2 elements Loop Antennafor 40m by YO2MBU
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 11elements yagi for 70MHz
- Low Noise 4m LFA Yagi. No matching needed, flat SWR across the band. Ideal for field day etc. Serious gain and F/B by G0KSC
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70Mhz and 50Mhz Yagi
- G0KSC 11 elements 50Mhz and 70Mhz dual band Yagi antenna with a 4.9 metre length boom by G0KSC
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- UHF 11 elements beam antenna
- An eleven elements yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz by PU1LHP In portuguese
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- DF9CY 11 Element for 432 MHz
- A short good performing antenna for 70cm
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70cm 2 x 11 elements Cubical Quad
- A group of 2x11 elements all grounded quad antenna for portable operation on 70cm. Included detailed pictures and measurements.
[ Hits: 2155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
[ Hits: 14313 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- 2 element quad antenna project with different construction from all pvc for 12, 11CB, 10 meter and up.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Simple Balcony Antenna
- Antenna for limited space, made from 24AWG wire helically wrapped around the top element of a 3-element cane pole, is basically a fully-loaded vertical and performance are limited and should represent the last resort for extreme cases.
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 63887 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Tracking Amateur Radio Satellites
- N8VI\'s powerpoint on satellite keplerian elements.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 3 element yagis antennas for hf 4 element cubical quad
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links