11 meter74 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meters receiving loop
- KD0SO receiving loop for 160 meters
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 2608 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Full Wave Delta Loop for 7 MHz
- An homebrew project of a full wave delta loop antenna for the 40 meters band with dimensione, picture and assembling instructions in Indonesian
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna
- This 40 meter Inverted V antenna was tested and tuned at a height of 35 feet and proved excellent results. The ends of the antenna are about 11 feet above the ground. Article and video available
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Dipole for 60 meter band
- Short dipole for 60m tropical band ...a total of 12 meters of wire, with a diameter of about 2 mm, divided into four sections.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- A Co-ax Trap Dipole
- A Co-ax Trap Dipole For 40, 30 and 20 Meters or at Llast that was the intention
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 2400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Multi Band Slinky Doublet Antenna
- An home made doblet antenna made with two Slinkys that are aproximately five meters in length connected with a twin-feed connected to a balanced ATU
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- AC7GZ/B 10 meter beacon
- AC7GZ/B is a converted Sharp CB-2460 Citizens Band transceiver operatin on 28.2118 MHz.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- KC901S RF MULTIMETER 3GHz VECTOR ANTENNA ANALYZER
- KC901S Handheld vector antenna analyzer RF ANALYZER 3GHz S11 S21 Fieldmeter RF Source Spectrum
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Operating Tips for new hams
- Some operating tips, mainly for new hams that may have crossed over from 11 meters
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Ameritron AL-811 Panel Meter Lights
- A solutiom for the Ameritron AL-811(H) RF power amplifier, burnt panel meter lights.
A common failure with the Ameritron AL-811 and similar amplifiers is that the panel meter lights burn out prematurely. These bulbs are usually integrated into the actual panel meter.
The solution for this is to provide the meter backlighting with LEDs.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Modern Directional Power/SWR Meter
- Every ham needs an RF power meter. Here is a high performance unit to build at home.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 40 meter v. 6 meter 6 meter cv 6 meter cw 80 meter inv l ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links