11 meters31 links
Antennas : 10M
- Mobile Antennas for 10 Meters
- Interesting article on mobile antennas by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 6513 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- 10m Slim Jim antenna
- G0KYA slim jim antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 3964 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- A double dipole for 14 and 21 MHz
- A double dipole for the 20 and 15 meters band in french
[ Hits: 4433 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6701 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A 40 meters DDRR Antenna
- A direct drive ring radiator antenna for the 40 meters band by W6WYQ QST article.
[ Hits: 3049 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7447 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- How to build your own beverage antenna for 80-160 meters band by K5ZD
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 20m end-fed Antenna
- An end-fed halfwave antenna for 20 meters band with balun pictures and description by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- W5JGV Mobile Antenna
- A High Efficiency Extended Length Mobile Antenna
The antenna itself is 3.42 meters or 11 feet 2 inches long from the top of the mounting spring to the tip.
[ Hits: 3989 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Doublet Antenna for 80-10m
- Doublet multiband antenna for 80 to 10 meters band by
[ Hits: 3254 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34485 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.26 ]
- SSTV CB
- Mailing list and forum for 11 meters (CB) SSTV
[ Hits: 3628 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- 10/12 meter Mod for Ameritron 811
- 10 meter modification for the Ameritron AL-811 and AL-811H amplifier. This mod apply to other Ameritron AL Series RF amplifiers and allow extension to 10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13991 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 16456 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- DirLog is freeware CB 11 meters logbook available only to Alfa Tango Members
[ Hits: 3380 | Votes: 392 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- 10 11 meters RF Power Amplifier
- AM/FM/CW QRP RF Power Amplifier for the HF 10 or 11 meterband (28MHz/27MHz)
[ Hits: 4971 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 40 meters QRP CW RTX
- This is the schematic of asolid-state 7 MHz QRP CW transmitter by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms11 meters 160 meters six meters swr meters 40 meters dipole 40 meters yagi 6 meters antennas 6 meters beacons 80-160 meters dipole eh antenna 40 meters operating 10 meters 2 element yagi 17 meters 20 meters antenna plans 4 element yagi for 6 meters 6 meters 3 element beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links