11 meters29 links
Antennas : 10M
- Mobile Antennas for 10 Meters
- Interesting article on mobile antennas by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 6487 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- 10m Slim Jim antenna
- G0KYA slim jim antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 3844 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- A double dipole for 14 and 21 MHz
- A double dipole for the 20 and 15 meters band in french
[ Hits: 4370 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6647 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- A 40 meters DDRR Antenna
- A direct drive ring radiator antenna for the 40 meters band by W6WYQ QST article.
[ Hits: 2959 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7333 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4712 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- How to build your own beverage antenna for 80-160 meters band by K5ZD
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 20m end-fed Antenna
- An end-fed halfwave antenna for 20 meters band with balun pictures and description by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 1374 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- W5JGV Mobile Antenna
- A High Efficiency Extended Length Mobile Antenna
The antenna itself is 3.42 meters or 11 feet 2 inches long from the top of the mounting spring to the tip.
[ Hits: 3944 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Doublet Antenna for 80-10m
- Doublet multiband antenna for 80 to 10 meters band by
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34437 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- SSTV CB
- Mailing list and forum for 11 meters (CB) SSTV
[ Hits: 3579 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- 10/12 meter Mod for Ameritron 811
- 10 meter modification for the Ameritron AL-811 and AL-811H amplifier. This mod apply to other Ameritron AL Series RF amplifiers and allow extension to 10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13852 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 16353 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- DirLog is freeware CB 11 meters logbook available only to Alfa Tango Members
[ Hits: 3334 | Votes: 392 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- 10 11 meters RF Power Amplifier
- AM/FM/CW QRP RF Power Amplifier for the HF 10 or 11 meterband (28MHz/27MHz)
[ Hits: 4906 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 40 meters QRP CW RTX
- This is the schematic of asolid-state 7 MHz QRP CW transmitter by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms11 meters 160 meters six meters swr meters 40 meters dipole 6 meters beacons 80-160 meters dipole eh antenna 40 meters 2 element yagi 17 meters 20 meters antenna plans 4 element yagi for 6 meters 6 meters 3 element beam antennas for 3 meters band antennas for 80 meters band dipole 40 meters band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links