144 mhz antenna83 links
Antennas : 2M
- 2m Big Wheel Antenna
- A Useful Horizontally Polarised Omni-directional Antenna with Gain for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 1235 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 2m Quad Antenna
- A basic drawing of a 2 meter quad antenna for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 2260 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- A simple 7 element yagi antenna for 2 meters portable use
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Super Duper Moxon for 144 MHz
- 6 element super duper moxon antenna for the 144 MHz, a modified HAARP Antenna projetc
[ Hits: 1513 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- Make your own 2 metre 5/8 whip antenna
- This article is about a home made project of a whip antenna for 2 meters band. Includes lenght of whip for all frequencies from 140 MHz to 151 MHz both in mm and inches
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Lightweight 144 MHz Yagi antenna
- A Lightweight 2m Yagi for SOTA. The boom is 20mm PVC electrical conduit and the elements are 2.4mm aluminium TIG welding rod. The antenna is carried as a single length of conduit with the elements stowed inside the boom, sealing them in with a bung. The driven element is connected directly to 50 Ohm coax with a BN-43-202 balun core to decouple the coax shield.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An 8x2 Element Array Antenna For 144 MHz
- This stacking offers a well known simple phasing technique. All elements can be fed in parallel by open wires provided that they are fed in phase. This can be achieved by twisting the open wire phasing-lines at 180 degrees.
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 9 Element Yagi for 144 MHz
- A portable Yagi antenna for 2 meters band.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- TriBand Moxon Antenna for 6m 4m 2m
- A PDF presentation of a home made moxon antenna for 50 MHz 70 MHz and 144 Mhz. The project is mainly out of surplus plastic Plumbing pipes and clips etc, and also details of how the dimensions were calculated.
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- A Dual Band VHF/UHF J Pole
- This antenna provides continuous coverage of the 2 metre (144-148MHz) and 70cm (430-450MHz) bands and is an excellent choice for base station use.
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- J-Pole Construction Drawings
- Complete plan for making a 2-meter J-Pole antenna.
This drawing in PDF File includes a detailed list of the parts needed to assemble the Jpole antenna for 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Multiband J-Pole Antenna by IZ0UPS
- A multiband J-Pole antenna project that cover 144,220 and 430 MHz. The articles includes several pictures of this multi-band antenna, including handmade schematics and diagrams, project is mainly in Italian
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Simple J-Pole for the 2m band
- A very essential j-pole antenna for 144 MHz. To adjust the SWR you will have to play with the 40mm distance between the coax feed and the braid inner conductor connection
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop for the 2m band
- Such kind of omnidirectional antenna gives the possibility to be QRV with horizontal polarisation, as commonly used for the CW and SSB section of the 2m band. This actual design shows a 1.3:1 bandwidth of about 150kHz, centered to 144.200MHz.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Moxon Beam for 2m
- A home made, dirty and quick moxon antenna for 144 MHz made with PVC pipes.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms1/2 antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10m antenna 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 160 m l-antenna 2.4 ghz antenna 20m dx antenna 220 antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 40m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links