144 mhz antenna73 links
Antennas : 2M
- 2m Big Wheel Antenna
- A Useful Horizontally Polarised Omni-directional Antenna with Gain for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2m Quad Antenna
- A basic drawing of a 2 meter quad antenna for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 2055 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- A simple 7 element yagi antenna for 2 meters portable use
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Super Duper Moxon for 144 MHz
- 6 element super duper moxon antenna for the 144 MHz, a modified HAARP Antenna projetc
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Make your own 2 metre 5/8 whip antenna
- This article is about a home made project of a whip antenna for 2 meters band. Includes lenght of whip for all frequencies from 140 MHz to 151 MHz both in mm and inches
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Dual Band VHF/UHF J Pole
- This antenna provides continuous coverage of the 2 metre (144-148MHz) and 70cm (430-450MHz) bands and is an excellent choice for base station use.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- J-Pole Construction Drawings
- Complete plan for making a 2-meter J-Pole antenna.
This drawing in PDF File includes a detailed list of the parts needed to assemble the Jpole antenna for 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Magnetic Loop for the 2m band
- Such kind of omnidirectional antenna gives the possibility to be QRV with horizontal polarisation, as commonly used for the CW and SSB section of the 2m band. This actual design shows a 1.3:1 bandwidth of about 150kHz, centered to 144.200MHz.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links