15 m wire antenna27 links
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 6075 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12260 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 4004 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 3232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51835 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 12905 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 Meter horizontal loop antenna
- An horizontal full wave wire loop antenna for the 80 meters band by W4HM
[ Hits: 4383 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- J-pole antenna for 915MHz
- A 915 MHz four bay j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5900 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6943 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- The CE0Y 7 m Triple Leg
- The supporting structure is a 15-m-glassfibre mast of DX-Wire. The antenna can be used on all bands from 10 to 40 m.
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14513 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 63593 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36460 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1944 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40139 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
You can try similar terms10m wire antenna 15 m wire antenna 160 m wire antenna 20m wire antenna 40m wire antenna 6m wire antenna 8 mhz wire antenna 80 m wire antenna antenna wire for ham ant best wire antenna cb wire antenna end fed wire antenna ez wire antenna fan wire antenna guy wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links