15 meter146 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160m portable vertical antenna
- The Shoddytenna is a 160 meters band vertical antenna intended for portable use. This antenna takes just 15 minutes to erect on site, can be carried by hand and is ideal for local groundwave work.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m vertical buddistick
- Adapting the buddistick to work on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DL7AHW Spraycan EH Antennas
- Hairspray-can EH Antennas for shortwave and online programs. Small magnetic (H) antennas (Loops) have a good efficiency for the upper bands (20/15/10 meter band) and also in contrast to E-antenna a defined radiation direction.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End Fed Antenna with a 1:64 Matching Network
- In this experiment the autor is going to explore the use of a 1:64 matching network on the End Fed Long Wire Antenna.
Experiment will consist in build a 80-40-20-15-10 meter End Fed Long Wire Antenna with a 1:64 matching network from the documentation available on the internet
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 15m Four Square antenna
- A 21 MHz Four Square Beam Antenna
This popular antenna for the lower bands, can also work well on 15 meters, QST Article
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Small Loop for 20 and 15 meter band
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz, an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, November 1991
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An HF Mobile Antenna
- An home made HF mobile multiband antenna inspired by the KM4IE HF 20 dollars antenna or the Texas Bugcatcher can work 75 to 15 meters band with an acceptable SWR.
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Safari - Inverted V antenna
- A dual band portable inverted V antenna for 80 and 40 meters band with dimensions for other bands and several assembling instruction
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- World Wide Digi DX Contest
- World Wide Digi DX Contest 2019 The contest will occur over 24 hours on August 31 and September 1, 2019 using the FT4 and FT8 modes on the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10-meter bands.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Keysight (Agilent) Signal Generator
- Keysight offers numerous baseband, RF, and microwave signal generator (signal source) products. From basic to advanced, baseband to 67 GHz, Keysight signal generators are capable of frequency extensions to 500 GHz with millimeter-wave source modules.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cushcraft R8 Vertical Project
- 40/30/20/17/15/12/10/6 Meters antenna setup and assembly with high res pictures of the R-8 Antenna
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A simple 50W RF Power Amplifier
- A simple RF power amplifier initially designed for 40 meter band can work on 10 15 20 40 80 meters
[ Hits: 1355 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 1287 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
- This article describes the construction of a high performance transmitter and receiver for SSB (voice) communication covering the 14MHz (20 meters) high frequency amateur radio band with output range 15 to 20 watts and a top audio sound quality both on transmit and receive.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- A Three-Band One-Tube Novice Transmitter
- A homebrew radio transmitter project, based and inspired by the original 30 Watts input on 80 50 and 15 meters band transmitter by W11CP
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 meter fm 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 15 meter 17 meter 180 meter 2 meter 2 meter fm 2 meter zep 40 meter v. 5/8 ten meter 6 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links