160 meters123 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Receiving
- Top Band Receive Loop Antenna
- In this article the author shows the receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band installed at his QTH. Diagram and movie available. Article in in Turkish but can be translated in english
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PolEx Technologies
- Makers of the The Polar Explorer transmitter, which operates on 9 HF bands from 160 through 10 meters and is capable of 500 watt peak output power on SSB, CW, AM, FM and RTTY. It is intended to be used in conjunction with a transceiver.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Measuring SWR at 1296 MHz
- Have you been looking for an easy way to measure power or SWR at 1296 MHz? One thing is certain, it is not easy - simply because the normal range of SWR meters that most of us have is not up to 1300 MHz.
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11 meters 160 meters six meters swr meters 40 meters dipole 6 meters antennas 6 meters beacons 80-160 meters dipole eh antenna 40 meters 2 element yagi 17 meters 20 meters antenna plans 4 element yagi for 6 meters 6 meters 3 element beam antennas for 3 meters band antennas for 80 meters band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links