160m amplifier7 links
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 19146 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- OM Power - HF Amplifier
- Strong RF HF power amplifiers made in europe ! Output 2,5KW 4KW PEP, 160m to 10m.
[ Hits: 8603 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 3355 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Adding 160M to HF amplifiers
- updated original manuscript, article published in January 1989 QST by Richard L. Measures, AG6K, April 1988
[ Hits: 3180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4933 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- 160m linear amplifier - pictures
- Pictures of a homemade monoband linear amplifier for 160m band powered by 3 x QB5/1750
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- L4b 160m Mod
- L4B by Drake amplifier mod
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar terms160m amplifier 160m 160m rx ant 160m-6m 160m and 80m antenna 160m antenna 160m antennas 160m dipole ant 160m inverted l 160m sloper antennas/160m portable 160m 160m loop antenna 160m mobile antenna the 160m no excuses homebrew vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links