160m antenna59 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 54262 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 11696 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 17534 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 18298 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 13336 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3492 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6407 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
[ Hits: 3021 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18858 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 8517 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
[ Hits: 2540 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 43698 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 3263 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 10009 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4593 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 44378 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12527 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 6.85 ]
You can try similar terms160m and 80m antenna 160m antenna 160m loop antenna 160m mobile antenna 160m 160m antennas 160m dipole ant 160m inverted l portable 160m the 160m no excuses homebrew vertical 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links