160m vertical24 links
Antennas : 160M
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 17810 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 13624 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6534 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
[ Hits: 1233 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Small 160m antennas
- Modeling small 160 meter antennas, with a focus on the vertical H antenna
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for the top band, made with a 26m fiberglass spiderpole by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 2796 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Isolation chokes for 160m verticals
- An article on how much impedance you really need and how small can be a chooke for top band vertical antennas by N6LF
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Short antennas for 160m
- Often it is not possible to erect a full quarter wave verticals, especially on 160m or even more so at 600m. In this article N6LF illustrate some ideas.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160m Vertical
- A conversion of a 80m dipole into a 160m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160m - 80m Transmit Vertical
- Adding topband to a full sized elevated 80m vertical and putting N6LF QEX data to the test
[ Hits: 2133 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Antennas for 160m
- The best results work when you have an antenna with a large vertical component. It is difficult to get a horizontal antenna (dipole) high enough to be an effective antenna on 160. However, there are several easy things you can do with your present antenna to initially get on the best amateur radio band
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 160M No Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- This antenna is designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or CC&R d lots. It is a 24.5 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections.
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m portable vertical antenna
- The Shoddytenna is a 160 meters band vertical antenna intended for portable use. This antenna takes just 15 minutes to erect on site, can be carried by hand and is ideal for local groundwave work.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Four square phased verticals
- This page is a short description of the four phased verticals system i've build and used. It is primarily intendend to be used on the lower bands 160m, 80m, 40m.
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- 4 Square vertical system
- This page is a short description of the four phased verticals system for 160m 80m and 40m
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m Vertical Antenna Design
- Design for a quarter wave vertical antenna, for the top band in use at V31YN
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar terms160m vertical the 160m no excuses homebrew vertical 160m 160m mod 160m rx ant 160m-6m 160m amplifier 160m and 80m antenna 160m antenna 160m antennas 160m coil 160m dipole ant 160m inverted l 160m sloper antennas/160m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links