160m104 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 160M Folded Counterpoise
- An FCP is not magic. It has no gain. An FCP improves an antenna system by replacing more loss with less loss. Some have been able to erect better wires in the air because the small size of the FCP allowed better placement of the antenna.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The 160M No Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- This antenna is designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or CC&R d lots. It is a 24.5 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m portable vertical antenna
- The Shoddytenna is a 160 meters band vertical antenna intended for portable use. This antenna takes just 15 minutes to erect on site, can be carried by hand and is ideal for local groundwave work.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m Kite Vertical Antenna
- An essential kite antenna plan for the top band, Antenna has been tested at half wave and quarter wave.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K6MM 160m Antenna
- A vertical antenna for 160 meters band based on the K6MM vertical with some enhancements and modifications on the main capacitance hat
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m Band Loaded Inverted L Antenna
- This is a simple 160 meters antenna, a short loaded inverted L. The linear lenght is 20 meters, with the loading coil at 5 meters from the feedpoint.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 160m Spitfire Antenna
- Spitfire Collinear Arrays for 160 meters band at UA2FW
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Experiments with 160m antennas
- Experimentin wire antennas on top band using several type of aerials.
This includes a 40 to 160 meters EndFed Half Wave kite antennas and 160m/80m loaded vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 160m Short Vertical Loft Antenna
- This is a very small vertical 160m antenna that fits in the loft of even my small house. It was built as a way of getting a signal out on 160m for local AM contacts, but the local noise level was far too high to allow it to be used at night for this purpose. However, on WSPR it did a pretty good job with WSPR spots from a very long way across Europe being received when running 2.5W out.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 160 Meter Antenna Hybrid Design
- This antenna looks like an inverted L antenna, yet it is not, it could also be viewed as a 160m off-center fed dipole antenna, it looks more like an end-fed 1/4 wave 160 meter antenna.
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Inverted-L Base-loaded for 160m
- 80m Inverted-L Antenna, Base-loaded for 160m antenna. This antenna is not a good DX antenna however within small garden where true DX antennas would be impossible it has performed very well.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 160m 80m Vertical Antenna
- A dual band vertical antenna for 160 and 80 meters band, on a 18m spiderbeam fiberglass pole. This vertical is a good compromise when you want good performance on these two low ham bands and don't have the space to install two seperate antennas.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Double Bazooka
- Build a double bazooka antenna. This website offers pictures and diagrams of bazooka antennas for all Bands, from 6m to 160m
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Transformers for low-bands antennas
- Transformers can be used as part of a hybrid combiner or as phase inverters for an RX antenna array.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Top Band Receive Loop Antenna
- In this article the author shows the receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band installed at his QTH. Diagram and movie available. Article in in Turkish but can be translated in english
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Z2LA Zimbabwe DX Pedition
- Z2LA DX Pedition to Zimbabwe 160m through 10m band on SSB and CW
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A35JP Tonga
- I will QRV again from Tongatapu Island (OC-049) as A35JP from 24th November 2019 to November 2020. This time, I will be stationed there as a resident supervisor of the international coorporation project. From 24th November 2019 to November 2020 160m-6m. CW, SSB, FT8
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UR5WT WebSDR on 80m
- This WEBSDR runs on Raspberry PI4-8G, Afedri-Net RX for 160m, RTL-SDR stick with homemade SBL1 mixer upconverter and fullsize 160m Delta loop antenna 4m up. Operated from Ukraine by UR5WT, US5WE and UX5DH,
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction
- Article showing how I've made a mains filter to reduce EMC in the electricity supplying my shack. I've used a type 31 Fair-Rite ferrite core and the video shows how this performs on 160m through to 40m.
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms160m 160m - 6m 160m mod 160m rx ant 160m-6m 160m 80m antenna 160m amplifier 160m and 80m antenna 160m antenna 160m antennas 160m coil 160m dipole ant 160m inverted l 160m sloper 160m vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links