17 meter101 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11296 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Rotary dipole for 12/17 meters
- A home brewed rotary dipole antenna for 12 and 17 meters band with pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 7529 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Is this ewe for you
- A really simple receiving antenna for 80 and 160 meter dxing by WA2WVL
[ Hits: 3909 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The L7 HamLoop antenna for 17 meters
- K6SGH introduce the hamloop antenna L7 series
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 6348 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Yagi antenna for 17 meters band
- A 3 element yagi antenna for 17 meters
[ Hits: 3816 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coax Square antenna
- N0KHQ Moxon rectangle for 17 meters, constructed from RG-58 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 3270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7419 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Dual Band 40m/17m dipole
- A center feed dual band dipole for 40 and 17 meters by W5DXP
[ Hits: 3753 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21290 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 2928 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8977 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5985 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- HF Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Local and DX contacts from tight spaces, it works from 40 to 17 meters
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2431 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6403 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SteppIR Element Length Study
- Four EZNEC studies for the 3 element SteppIR for 17 meter
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 11 meter dx s meter add 6 meter bea on dip meter 10 meter 5
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links