1:4 balun12 links
- How build a 1:40 Balun
- Italian page about a home made a 1 to 40 balun with pictures and measurements on HF bands.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Balun 1:4 UNBAL to BAL
- How to wind toroids in making baluns, using two pieces of 0,5 mm enameled wire in parallel.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- How to build a Coax Balun 1:4 and 1:1
- An air-wound balun made with coaxial cable can not become saturated because no powder iron or ferrite core is present. In this article author explains and compare coax baluns to ferrite baluns with comparison tables and detailed pictures
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 4252 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Balun for folded dipoles
- A 1:4 balun suitable for folded dipole antennas
[ Hits: 4836 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- 1:4 Current Balun
- This project is intended to aid in tuning a balanced antenna or feedline that has a high impedance 100-600 ohms
[ Hits: 3386 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- The 1: 4 Current balun
- A 1:4 current balun made with 2 4C65 cores by PA1G in Dutch
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- DIY CobWebb Antenna
- A DIY guide to build your own compact multiband HF antenna based on the G3TXQ version using a 1:4 balun. This article includes the full part list and instructions to assembly, including the center plate.
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- W3EDP Antenna Notes
- Hints for building a W3EDP-Antenna, includes the construction of the 1:4-balun by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for the 80 and 40 meters band obtained by folding elements of a dipole and feeding with a 1:4 balun.
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
You can try similar terms1 mhz balun 1 to 1 balun 1:1 balun 1:2 balun 1:4 balun 1:64 balun 1:9 balun 2 to 1 balun 2.5 balun 4 to 1 balun 4/1 balun 49 : 1 balun 4:1 balun 6 to 1 balun 6m balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links