2 and 6 meter antenna139 links
Antennas : 160M
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 7 MHz Alumium Delta Loop
- An inverted triangle Delta Loop Antenna for the 40 meter band made with aluminium pipes, each element is 14,2 meters including a home made aluminium mount.
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- End-Fed 40-6
- End-Fed 6-40 Meter Multiband HF Antenna and an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 2477 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Moxon Antenna for 2 meters
- A moxon antenna for 2 meters band featuring 6 dBi and a F/B of 30 dBi
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- 65279;This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1375 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 3el Quad for 6 Meters
- A 3 elements QUAD antenna for 50 MHz with a 2,26 meter length boom with almost 10dB of forward gain and a front to back of 37 dB
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF2V 80 40m Vertical
- Article on the HF dual band antenna with construction details and how to add 160 meters to the HF2V
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
You can try similar terms2 meter eh antenna 12 meter antenna 30 meter antenna best 40 meter antenna 2 meter q antenna 6 and 2 meter antenna 11 meter antenna 10 meter eh antenna 10 meter antenna 160-meter-antenna six meter antenna antenna 17 meter f 23 2 meter antenna eh antenna for 11 meter antenna for 5 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links