2 and 6 meter236 links
Antennas : 160M
- Short Top Band Antenna
- A shortened 160 meters band antenna for hams who do not have 260 ft of space, based on a open-wire-fed short dipoole
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 320 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3el Quad for 6 Meters
- A 3 elements QUAD antenna for 50 MHz with a 2,26 meter length boom with almost 10dB of forward gain and a front to back of 37 dB
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- CQ World Wide VHF Contest
- Official web site of the CQ World Wide VHF Contest
The contest promotes VHF activity on the 6 and 2 meter bands with participation from around the world.
[ Hits: 56 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keysight (Agilent) Signal Generator
- Keysight offers numerous baseband, RF, and microwave signal generator (signal source) products. From basic to advanced, baseband to 67 GHz, Keysight signal generators are capable of frequency extensions to 500 GHz with millimeter-wave source modules.
[ Hits: 69 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top Band Frequencies
- 160 meter band allocations by world area, with best and known bad frequencies indications.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- First Impressions of the Icom IC-7300
- An early review of the Icom IC-7300 HF + 6M Transceiver includes four videos demonstrating reception on 40 meters band
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF2V 80 40m Vertical
- Article on the HF dual band antenna with construction details and how to add 160 meters to the HF2V
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 1250 W Power Amplifier for 50 MHz
- The power amplifier 6 meter band tetrode GU-43B / 4CX1000 - 1250 W
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m 20w AM transmitter
- Born as a companion transmitter for the Yaesu FRG-7 receiver has become a stand alone tramsmitter for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2N2/6 40 to 6 m Transverter
- This project is a 40 meter to 6 meter CW "no tune" transverter using ten 2N2222 transistors and one 2N2907. The transverter requires 2 watts of drive from a 40 meter cw transceiver and outputs 2 watts on 6 meters.
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 11 meter dx s meter add 6 meter bea on dip meter 10 meter 5
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links