2 and 6 meter241 links
Antennas : 160M
- 80/160 Dual band vertical
- This 80/160 meter antenna is constructed from six 12 foot aluminum tubes to form a slip-up mast antenna some 60 feet high by K0RWU
[ Hits: 5579 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21767 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical Moxon for 40 meters
- A vertical half-moxon for the 7 Mhz by F6IRF
[ Hits: 2441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2064 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project
[ Hits: 3509 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4826 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2997 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Effects of Very Large Ground Screens
- A theoretical and experimental study of the effects of very large ground screens on 20 meter verticals
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi using Hamsticks
- A 3 element minibeam yagi using hamstick for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 3899 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- K7HJ Beacon
- K7HJ provides a 6 meter beacon at 50.058 mhz for Amateur Radio Operators to check band conditions. The Beacon operates 24 hours a day from Las Vegas Nevada
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2,6 and 10 meters beacon located at Lake White, Ohio
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA1K Mobile operations
- 51 countries worked on 160 meters, and 275 countries on all bands from the car using a KJ7U screwdriver for 160-6 meters
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6HR SSTV image Gallery
- Picture gallery of SSTV cams received on 20 meters band by K6HR
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11070 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links